Today is May 18, 2013
The Wild Encounters Tour is a guided walk through a fifty acre preserve, just 17 miles South of Barefoot Landing, where
you'll meet tigers, wolves, leopards, chimpanzees, orangutans, and other endangered species, many of them up-close and un-caged!
During the tour professional photographers shoot studio quality photographs and video of the tour and the T.I.G.E.R.S. Preserve
experience. This gives you the opportunity to take home a set of portraits and phenomenal videos that are incomparable to any
other photo opportunity.
PRODUCTS & PRICES:
- Wild Encounter Tours normally cost $239.00 per person
- Purchasing a photo at Preservation Station in Barefoot Landing takes $40.00 off the Wild Encounters Tour fee for each person in your tour group!
- A Sunny Day Guide Coupon takes $20.00 off the Wild Encounters Tour fee for each person in your tour group!
- Only one coupon per group.
- NOTE: The $40.00 discount is for purchasing a photo at Preservation Station in Barefoot Landing. Purchasing your Photo CD/DVD for the Tour does NOT entitle you to this discount.
- By attending the tour you get one complimentary 8X10 photo per group of your choice from your tour. However we highly recommend our Photo CD.
- Our Photo CD is a professional CD portfolio of you and the animals on the tour. It has each person in your group individually with
the animals, your group together with the animals, candid shots of your day and photos of the animals themselves. You end up with
several hundred photos that you have the right to reproduce as long as it is not for commercial purposes like ads, billboards, movie
and television. The price is $125.00 if purchased in advance. On the day of your tour the price increases.
(A 'group' consists of an entire immediate family OR up to 5 people. This means that if your 'group' consists
of more than 5 people and everyone is not an immediate family member, more than one CD must be purchased to get photos of everyone.)
- We also offer a professional Video DVD of your tour. Video DVD's are of everybody on the tour that day. Although you will be throughout
it you will not be the only person/group in it. The cost of the Video DVD is $125.00 if purchased in advance. On the day of your tour the
We offer a great package that if you buy the Photo CD you can purchase the Video DVD for an additional $25.00! For both in advance
it is only $150.00! On the day of your tour the price increases.
- No children under the age of 6 are allowed on the tour
- No still cameras or video cameras allowed
- No cell phones allowed
- No bracelets, chains, straps, long necklaces (nothing that dangles) allowed
- Do NOT wear white clothes on the tour
- No skirts or dresses on the tour (shorts are OK)
- Closed toe shoes are required - no sandals or flip flops.
- You MUST be on our facility by 9:15am. Tours start at 10:00am.
NO late arrivals are allowed - you must be on the facility by 9:15am.
- Wild Encounters Tours are NON-refundable & NON-cancelable
- Changes to tour date must be made 7 days prior to your scheduled date.
- Tours run from March 16, 2013 to October 12, 2013.
- Tours run 3-5 days per week, never on Wednesdays or Sundays.
- Tours begin at 10:00am. Expect to be there approx. 3 hours.
P.O. Box 31210
Myrtle Beach, SC 29588