- "Zoo times a Zillion"
- Charlotte Observer
- "Where the wide green lawns are immaculate and wooden bridges stretch across gator-filled pools"........
"A mutual comfort develops between the animals and staff members, who live and work at T.I.G.E.R.S. full-time."
- Rolling Stone Magazine
IN THE NEWS:
- People: Chimpanzees from the Myrtle Beach Safari watch the premiere of "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes"
- ABC News: Suryia the Orangutan Bottle Feeds, Nurtures Four Tiger Cubs at Myrtle Beach Safari
- Fox News: Myrtle Beach Safari Lets You Get Your Close Up with Celebrity Animals
- Discover South Carolina: Where the Wild Things Are
- Mother Nature Network: Elephant and Dog are Best Friends
- Grand Strand Happening: A day at T.I.G.E.R.S. - Myrtle Beach Safari
- South Carolina Homes: A Walk on the Wild Side of Myrtle Beach
- There are not enough positive words to describe how fantastic this experience was. We flew down just for this experience and it was worth it. It was a once in a lifetime experience that I will never forget! Don't think about it just go!
- "A trip of a life-time"
- Better late than never for this review? My husband, Glenn, and I visited Myrtle Beach Safari on June 11, 2015. We were absolutely amazed at the animals -- all healthy, happy and well-taken care of -- and the team of people who introduced us to the animals. The team was fabulous -- friendly, informative -- and TOTALLY dedicated to the animals. You could actually see/feel the bond each person had with their animal(s).
We were in a group of about 30. We got personal attention when we needed/wanted it. The tour was timed to perfection -- going from one area to another. The stage was set. The grounds were immaculate, park-like. We didn't even know the photographers and videographers were there -- we were so entranced with the animals.
It was amazing how the animals interacted with the team. I did not doubt my safety at all. Tigers were always my favorite and I enjoyed interacting with them. But the chimpanzees!!! OMGosh -- they captivated me. I could have spent hours with them.
- "Save the Tigers, Save the World"
- This was a beautiful well organized experience. The trainers are very caring and all the animals very well kept. They bring awareness to the rare species fund and the dwindling number of animals that may reach extinction in the years to come. It was educational and a once in a life time experience. I would highly recommend this to any one who loves animals. I will definitely be returning to visit and would love to be involved more with this organization.