Win a Free Tour
Is our fee for the tour out of your price range, but you really want to get up close and personal with some of the world's most exotic and endangered animals?
Here at The Institute of Greatly Endangered and Rare Species (T.I.G.E.R.S.) we can offer you this amazing opportunity! For the first time ever, T.I.G.E.R.S. is giving you the chance to win a FREE tour for you and your family. You'll be able to monkey around with our apes, cuddle with our tiger cubs, and see many other incredible animals we have at our facility in Myrtle Beach, SC.
This is the opportunity of a lifetime. Here's what you need to do:
- Read Daniel Quinn's 'Ishmael' and 'Beyond Civilization'. He has fascinating ideas on conservation and why almost all current forms of it are failing.
- Watch 'Living Yoga.' See if you can figure out why Doc Antle and T.I.G.E.R.S. are a part of this film.
- Also watch 'Five People You Meet in Heaven'. How does the main character change the world from behind the scenes?
- Examine the film 'What the bleep do you know?' See how this film analyzes the universe.
- And finally, 'What a way to go - Life at the end of the Empire...' A powerful film about climate change, overpopulation, mass extinction, and the demise of the American lifestyle.
- Also as a bonus watch "Strange Days on Planet Earth" with Ed Norton.
After you have read and watched all of the requirements, write a 5-10 page essay of your thoughts and opinions.
Ask yourself, "Why are we destroying this planet?" "How did we get here?" "Can we find a vision that will empower us to do what is necessary to survive, and even thrive, in the coming decades?"
Help us help the worlds forests and STOP eating and using all palm oil products. Tell us why this is a good idea and how you are going to do this.
Next, send it to us at:
Attn: Essay of the Month
P.O. Box 31210
Myrtle Beach, SC 29588
We will read your essays and pick our favorite. Winners will be chosen once a month. Only one essay a month may be entered, however you may enter the same essay more than once.
Tell us how many in your group and if they have/will help you in this.
We hope you enjoy reading and watching these materials. All of us at T.I.G.E.R.S. have spent time picking our favorites from these and many more environmentally focused media. Along with your essay, please feel free to include your own favorite books and movies. We always appreciate suggestions, and will consider them for future essay use.
We at T.I.G.E.R.S. live and breathe for these animals. We devote our entire lives to the care and maintenance of these unbelievable creatures. This isn't our job, it's our lifestyle. We also realize we've been given an incredible gift, and we hope this will give you the opportunity to experience it with us.
Thank you and have a wild day.
Doc Antle and T.I.G.E.R.S. Staff